Pregnant women than non-pregnant women HEV high susceptibility, if infected with hepatitis E in late pregnancy, prone to develop severe hepatitis, and higher mortality. Pregnant women infected with hepatitis E after general acute onset, rapid deepening jaundice, severe gastrointestinal symptoms may also occur, gastrointestinal bleeding, liver coma, kidney dysfunction and other symptoms, severe cases can cause liver failure and other serious complications of death . Therefore,liver health encyclopedia pregnancy should pay attention to the prevention of hepatitis E infection.
Why pregnant women suffering from hepatitis E disease is particularly serious?
Patients suffering from hepatitis, the disease is generally mild, but pregnant women suffering from hepatitis E is often cause extremely serious consequences. The reasons so far unknown, reportedly pregnant women decreased immunity. Since the hepatitis E virus (HEV) can cause liver cell damage, so the ability to inactivate endotoxin produced by the liver to decrease intestinal bacteria, leaving the endotoxin – increased sensitivity of pregnant women, thereby increasing liver cell damage, and easy development wells severe hepatitis. Therefore, pregnant women once stupid hepatitis E, to fully rest and timely treatment.
Liver Health Encyclopedia As a direct parent-child transmission occurs in germ cell stage, therefore blocking the father-child transmission of hepatitis B the most effective way is to pre-pregnancy intervention. In addition, the parent infant indirect communication should also pay attention.
(1) before marriage newlyweds to Hepatitis B testing. No matter which side of men and women suffering from hepatitis B, should be actively treated, to be free of infection or cure the disease stabilized before marriage and children.
(2) injection of hepatitis B immune globulin in pregnancy. Since giving birth 20 weeks of pregnancy onwards, every 4 weeks injection of hepatitis B immune globulin, which can effectively neutralize the hepatitis B virus in the blood of pregnant women, pregnant women can also strengthen the ability to resist husband hepatitis B virus infection.
(3) father and (or) mothers of newborns hepatitis B virus carriers to be injected high titer hepatitis B immune globulin. Except as provided hepatitis B vaccine program, it should also within 24 hours after birth, one month and two injections of high titer hepatitis B immune globulin, a 100IU, can better protect newborns.
Early pregnancy had hepatitis A, had little effect on the fetus. Because the fetus in utero by the womb, fetal membranes and other layers of isolation and protection, between maternal and fetal blood is not directly connected, and the hepatitis A virus can not pass through the placenta into the fetus from the mother, so the fetus is generally not will be affected, nor deformity, of course, do not have the abortion. But hepatitis in pregnant women themselves will bring some impact, easily evolve into severe hepatitis, the more vibration late pregnancy, the more severe the impact; easily lead to bleeding during childbirth, postpartum and easy secondary to other bacterial infection. The evolution of severe hepatitis will not only endanger the lives of pregnant women, the fetus often sudden death. Therefore, if the pregnancy must be hospitalized suffering from hepatitis D, mothers had hepatitis A, you can not give the baby breast-feeding.
(1) Conventional methods of prevention. For newborn infants receive the hepatitis B vaccine.
(2) active and passive joint immunoassay. That is starting from 28 weeks of pregnancy, maternity monthly injection needle hepatitis B immunoglobulin, after birth by 0, 1, 6 month program receive the hepatitis B vaccine. In addition to planned after birth hepatitis B vaccine, should also injected 200 units of high titer immune globulin within 24 hours after birth, the baby has been able to avoid infected with hepatitis B virus through breast-feeding. This method of joint prevention initiative to give specific antibodies and passive vaccination is very effective in blocking the spread of hepatitis B virus between mother and child.
Pregnancy careful medication is correct. Patients with liver disease after pregnancy, it is best to professional maternity liver disease, the doctor will more fully consider the patient’s liver disease and pregnancy, develop a comprehensive treatment program. Medication. Your doctor will consider options for the fetus had no effect or little effect of the drug. Pregnant women may not have to worry too tight, should be prescribed medication, active treatment of liver disease.
Why liver disease in pregnant women should be produced in advance of admission
Pregnant women suffering from liver disease, since the pregnancy further increase the burden on the liver, more abnormal liver function, jaundice increase, even the development of severe hepatitis. The incidence of pregnancy-induced hypertension is also higher than normal pregnant women, prone to premature delivery or childbirth. Therefore, patients with liver disease should be admitted to hospital in late pregnancy to be produced in advance. After admission by liver function and other tests, to understand liver function: if unusual, using Liver drug treatment, so liver function returned to normal. Pregnant women with pregnancy-induced hypertension liver disease can also be passed through the treatment of the disease under control, but also by B ultrasound, fetal heart rate monitoring, etc., understanding of fetal size and placental function, how much amniotic fluid to determine the manner and time of delivery. Therefore, in order to ensure the safety of mother and child, liver pregnant women should be admitted to hospital to be produced in advance.
Liver biopsy pregnancy detection methods are mainly used in general difficult to diagnose when, such as pregnancy viral hepatitis, intrahepatic cholestasis. Pregnancy-induced hypertension, acute fatty liver of pregnancy, biliary tract disorders. Infection, hemolytic anemia and other diseases easily confused, the respective disease in isolation, treatment, prognosis, there are differences blocking the mother to child transmission and other aspects, and therefore must be identified. But it can also be used to guide clinical classification and treatment and prognosis. Also by comparison of before and after treatment was observed in liver histology understand efficacy. Preoperative detailed history and physical examination and various positive laboratory tests, strictly good indication; note prepare preoperative: appropriate guidance to pregnant women allowed to do with tension and breathing; puncture procedure must be strictly sterilized, selected based on pregnancy puncture point, the way to light, steady, accurate, fast; after close observation, nursing, and maternal and fetal would not bring significant adverse effects.
Anemia is a common complication in pregnant women, iron deficiency anemia is most prevalent. Mainly because of the demand for iron liver disease in pregnant women than the general population greatly increased, and can not be replenished. Liver disease, pregnant women must pay attention to add iron preparations. In addition to the need to take iron preparations under the guidance of a doctor, but also eat some iron-containing foods, such as jujube and so on. Liver disease, pregnancy anemia on maternal what harm? Anemia can affect the normal development of the fetus in utero, likely to cause miscarriage, premature birth, stillbirth, low birth weight children and the serious consequences of neonatal asphyxia. Clinical observations, anemia in pregnant women with pregnancy-induced hypertension and easy. In addition, a variety of patients with anemia due to blood clotting factor reduction, while likely to cause intrapartum, postpartum hemorrhage. Due to lowered immunity, prone to postpartum puerperal infection, the wound is not healing or healing and other symptoms.
(1) avoid mental stress, relax, and take a rest.
(2) pay attention to diet. Diet does not require the law, want to eat, but eat more meals, should avoid the stomach empty, can prepare some biscuits, snacks, etc. at any time to eat, so that can be appropriate to ease the nausea, vomiting, nausea, vomiting.
(3) vomiting, eating difficult person need to be hospitalized, to prevent damage to the liver and kidney function. Such as treatment lasted for 1 week and will continue after the vomiting, temperatures above 38C, jaundice exacerbation, delirium, lethargy, retinal hemorrhage, polyneuritis should be consider termination of the pregnancy.
Why do pregnant women often have anemia?
Anemia is common in pregnant women with iron deficiency anemia is the most common. Mainly because of the need for liver disease in pregnant women compared to the general population increased significantly, and can not be added in time. Pregnant women must pay attention to the supplement of iron. In addition to under the guidance of a doctor taking iron preparations, but also eat some iron containing foods, such as jujube etc..
(1) delivery should be prepared for the appropriate blood, and the appropriate choice of coagulation drugs
. Such as vitamin K1, thrombin, and other.
(2) a number of fibrinogen, platelet count and prothrombin time should be repeated.
Between. If the latter is greater than 20 seconds should pay special attention to prevent large bleeding.
(3) prevention of delayed production, shortening of second, third of the labor process, reducing postpartum hemorrhage.
(4) the use of antibiotics should be selected after delivery of the liver without any damage to the liver.
What are the effects of hepatitis a woman’s pregnancy on the liver?
During pregnancy, pregnant women need to increase the amount of nutrients to supply the fetus
Long development, pregnant women significantly accelerated metabolism, so that the liver glycogen reserves decreased, and the fetus
The metabolism and detoxification of children, mainly rely on the mother’s liver to complete, increase the pregnancy
Women’s liver burden. Especially in the late pregnancy, if combined with pregnancy induced hypertension
Syndrome, because of the small artery spasm, the liver can appear ischemic damage, easy to develop into a heavy
Hepatitis. The physical consumption and bleeding and damage of the delivery process can aggravate the liver damage,
To promote the liver tissue necrosis has been lesions. Therefore, the development of hepatitis B in late pregnancy
An increase in the proportion of acute or subacute severe hepatitis. And after delivery, liver
Function is not easy to recover. In short, the hepatitis patients have been pregnant with the maternal liver damage,
Is undoubtedly a serious test.
Early pregnancy is the fetal organ development, the main period of differentiation, at this time of pregnancy
To increase the risk of hepatitis, special attention should be paid to.
(1) attention to rest. Such as acute hepatitis early to be hospitalized or in situ isolation,
Pay attention to rest, avoid fatigue.
(2) improving diet.
(3) using drugs. Use of drugs that have no harm to the fetus and pregnant women
Should not be too many, as far as possible, and jane.
(4) proper treatment of pregnancy. Because of the early pregnancy reaction takes a lot, can increase the liver
Dirty burden, it should be considered whether the physical and pathological changes to terminate pregnancy. In the rush
Symptoms such as sexual attacks, should be promptly terminated the pregnancy; if the condition is not heavy, can continue to pregnancy,
But the need for treatment in intensive care specialist, to ensure the safety of the mother.
What should notice in the middle of the late pregnancy?
Hepatitis B in the late pregnancy, in addition to attention to rest, to improve the diet, careful medication and active treatment, but also in a timely manner in order to effectively monitor the prevention of hepatitis B.
Moreover, the late pregnancy in general does not advocate termination of pregnancy, because the induction of labor can not change
The process of a kind of disease, sometimes it will increase the burden of patients. Of course, cirrhosis of the liver
Patients with severe hepatitis and compensation in active liver after treatment, may consider termination of pregnancy.